We’re opening for Public Worship on May 31, with two identical services at 10:30AM and 6:00PM. Check out the attendance guidelines below.
Guidelines for Public Gatherings
These guidelines are not intended to restrict, but to ensure as comfortable an experience for as many people that desire to attend.
• Sunday, May 31st, we will begin public worship services, 10:30am and 6pm. Services will be identical and modified to limit time of exposure in an enclosed building.
• Sanctuary seating will be adjusted to accommodate for a maximum of 140 in attendance. Rows will be adjusted to accommodate for 6ft distancing. JAMTown Room will be used to accommodate 30 attendants for overflow with streaming video.
• Reservations are requested to be made through an online form (click here: https://bit.ly/3g9cdP6), email ([email protected]), or call the church office (247-3124). Reservation deadline will be at Noon on Friday prior to the service on Sunday. Everyone will be registered upon entrance to ensure seating capacity and record attendance for possible contact tracking.
• Entrance will be through Foyer doors ONLY which will be opened at 10am/5:30pm. Doors will be propped open to limit touch. Dismissal will be allowed through various doors propped open to allow limited congestion for exiting the building.
• A registration table will be in the Foyer, where a volunteer will check reservations and register those without a reservation.
• Face Masks are required for the safety of all. Mask will be made available for those not prepared with one. You are encouraged to bring your own.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
• Sit with your household to maintain social distance within natural groups.
• Nursery, JAMTown (Children’s Worship), Jr JAM (Preschool worship), and Childcare will continue to be suspended.
• Offering plates will NOT be passed through the congregation. They will be available at the rear of Sanctuary for you to deposit tithe/offering upon dismissal of service.
• Restrooms will be available but with limited access for periodic cleaning.
• Water fountains will NOT be in use.
• Disinfectant cleaning will occur in-between service times.
• Vulnerable population/at-risk groups are encouraged to stay home and join through livestreams.
• Sunday School/Small groups may gather in outdoor settings OR may contact Jim Monroe through the church office for approval and scheduling use of a large room in our buildings.